Quadlock overlock ELNA 264 with differential tissue feeding system. A great addition to your sewing machine that will allow you to professionally sew your products. The ELNA 264 Overlock is very easy to handle with thinner silk, chiffon, elastic knits and thicker materials like denim and more. Use Baby Lock to decorate any scarf or other product with a fine narrow seam.
- Number of threads: 3/4
- 7 stitch programmes
- Manual thread tension
- Threading chart
- Colour-coded thread guides
- Easy accessible lower looper
- Instant rolled hem device
- Easily retractable upper knife
- Adjustable foot pressure
- Clip-on presser feet
- 4 spool holders
- Built-in thread cutter
- Thread guide telescopic antenna
- Adjustable differential feed from 0.5 to 2.25
- Adjustable stitch length from 1 to 4 mm
- Adjustable cutting width from 3.1 to 7.3 mm
- Maximum speed of 1’300 spm
- 4-thread program: 4-thread overlock.
- 3-thread programs: 3-thread overlock (wide), 3-thread overlock (narrow), rolled hem, decorative overedge, picot edge, narrow hem.
The ELNA 264 overlock can sew at a maximum of 1300 rpm. speed. Two needles provide four-seam edge stitching for knit fabrics and one needle for simple three-seam edge stitching, or changing the position of the thread-width adjuster on the wafer results in a narrow version of Baby Lock stitching, which is used for silk, chiffon or other fabrics for sewing an extremely narrow (cord type) seam.
The machine has a very simple operation, a very simple filament winding system and excellent performance.
Information on the specifics of the stitches to be made on the product: which stitches are used with the overlock and those with the flat seam machine
Accessories that fit this model sewing machine. You can order and purchase them from us
FUJIX Ltd. Corporation's premium Japanese exclusive thread for sewing, embroidery and decoration you won't find anywhere else - only in our stores.
Exclusive offers from our partners will allow you to enjoy your purchases right away and pay off at a convenient time